Thursday

THIS VIDEO...

...is quite awesome!

Sauber F1 cut through one of their, I believe it's 2008, cars and after two years we can see the end result. The video gives a great insight into how an F1 car is built and reveals all the components of such a high-quality piece of engineering brilliance. Formula One really is at the pinnacle of technology and development and that's what makes it so unique and stand-out compared to other sports.

I'm really interested in the technical side of F1 and all the engineering aspects of it but sadly science was never my strong point; so I'm glad teams do things like this to simplify the technical side of the sport for all of us ordinary fans!

Watch it, enjoy it and leave a comment to tell me what you think...

Aqsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...