Tuesday

SETTING THE SCENE.

It's time for my 'Setting the Scene' feature where I choose an image from the last race that summarises the race day for me. I'd like to apologise for leaving it so late this time round but I had to find a worthy picture and fit time into my busy schedule to do so, so that you get the best post possible! And here's my choice;
Isn't this picture really touching? I chose it because the Spanish Grand Prix marked Sir Frank William's 70th birthday and a win for his team was the best possible present he could have received. The reason I have chosen a picture of Sir Frank with Adrian Newey and Christian Horner of Red Bull Racing fame is that, during the race, we saw a Williams car lapping the Red Bull of Mark Webber. Now who amongst us expected to see a Williams lapping a Red Bull this season? Not me, that's for sure!

I hope you all enjoyed the Grand Prix as much as I did and, after such an unpredictable and crazy race, the one thing we currently know for certain is that Monaco is going to be, in a word, incredible!

Aqsa, @aqsasformula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...