Monday

STAND UP AND BE COUNTED.

Anonymous team principal: “I feel very uncomfortable about going to Bahrain. If I’m brutally frank, the only way they can pull this race off without incident is to have a complete military lock-down there. And I think that would be unacceptable, both for Formula One and for Bahrain. But I don’t see any other way they can do it.”


Whilst it is encouraging to see someone speaking out about Bahrain, post with more on the situation most likely tomorrow, I don't think this team principal should remain anonymous. Can you imagine the effect it would have if someone like Whitmarsh or Horner publicly condemned the GP? Or a driver like Alonso, Button or Schumacher? I don't think the people at the forefront of Formula 1 should remain silent; now is the time for them to make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...