Tuesday

SETTING THE SCENE.

Now if you've read my 2 part review on the European Grand Prix you'll know how many different talking points there were. This means there were several images that I could choose from as my 'Setting the Scene' pick; this is both a blessing and a curse. However, when I thought about it, there was only ever one picture I could have possibly chosen.
The podium for Valencia 2012 was made up of Alonso, Raikkonen and Schumacher. Three world champions sharing the podium and probably not the ones you would have picked on Sunday morning. This is even more special because the last time this happened, in exactly the same order, was in 2005 at the French Grand Prix. This also shows how well F1 drivers age; not a lot has changed! This just made me smile and I hope it made you smile too.

Aqsa

P.S. I know I've technically chosen two pictures but they've been combined to make one so it's all fine!

2 comments:

  1. Nice comparison. The other very interesting coincidence is that the three drivers have all switched within the same engine manufacturers, albeit now in different colour schemes:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's great! Thanks for telling me that, didn't even notice...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...