Friday

AQSA'S PODIUM

It's time for a new regular feature on Aqsa's Formula and, as you've probably worked out, it's called Aqsa's Podium. This is something I will do after every Grand Prix and the idea behind it is quite simple; I'll choose my top 3 drivers of the day and rank them in order of who impressed me the most during the race. My podium will differ from the race's as I don't think you need to be on the podium in order to have had a great race.

So let's get the first ever Aqsa's Podium started for the European Grand Prix.

3. Fernando Alonso




I've put Alonso 3rd because he did drive a great race and pull off many great overtakes to climb to 1st place after starting 11th on the grid. The reason he isn't higher up is because he was definitely helped by the misfortunes of others, particularly Sebastian Vettel.

2. Kimi Raikkonen



Raikkonen did well to take his second 2nd place finish of the season. He'd qualified in 5th and so he too had to overtake in Valencia to get on the podium; the pass on Lewis Hamilton was very impressive. Raikkonen entertained during the race and a win for him this season is imminent, in my opinion.

1. Mark Webber


Qualified in 19th and finished in 4th. Need I say more?

Who were your top 3 drivers for the European Grand Prix?

Aqsa

(Image 1, 2, 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...